PBDMC: Player Based Decision Making Council

3 replies
Votes:
+6
PBDMC: Player Based Decision Making Council
Hello, Today I have an idea that I think will greatly improve the server. I think that we should have a council that consists of players who have been dedicated to the server and/or have been with the server for a long time. Those players would vote on decisions brought to the council for instance, the server wants to add a paid rank. The council will vote yes or no based off of the perks that rank gets and if its too op or too bad for the price and if 2/3 of the council says no than we don't add it. All of the players will get a notice a week or two before the vote happens so they can tell the PBDMC members their opinion. Basically, the PBDMC members act as representatives for the players when the decisions are being made.

Do you want this? Let me know in the poll.
Yes! I really want this!
1 vote
16.7%
Yes! I want this!
2 votes
33.3%
I don't really care one way or the other.
2 votes
33.3%
No! I don't want this!
1 vote
16.7%
No! I really don't want this!
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 6
Posted Dec 20, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
duckman2308 MODERATOR
Votes:
+7
Hello xtreemecore_YT i have read over your post and i like the idea but we already have this as our staff members do this anyways, the staff members play the games and talk to the players so any ideas would be passed onto dog, also you can suggest your ideas on the fourm page.
Posted Dec 20, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
tvii MASTERCO-MOD
Votes:
+23
duckman2308 wrote:
Hello xtreemecore_YT i have read over your post and i like the idea but we already have this as our staff members do this anyways, the staff members play the games and talk to the players so any ideas would be passed onto dog, also you can suggest your ideas on the fourm page.
Highly disagree with your post duck. This is a good idea, with some changes needed, but could definitely be implemented. Player council could be consisted of long term dedicated players with or without a donor rank that haven't had many infractions and have maintained a good name for themselves.
863a03227e8432f508f9d013fdcf4790.png
Posted Dec 21, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
tlqn aMASTERADMIN
Votes:
+696,969
ehhhh, necessarily we kinda do this as when a trusted member suggests something we definitely take it in consideration but then again- it isn't necessarily anybodies server but dog's and the "trusted players" are technically the staff members (not to say if you aren't staff you aren't trusted).
its a good idea but i think in order to keep things orderly it should probably just stay the way it is, you can definitely organize this yourself but we most likely will not always agree with decisions, as typically stuff with new ranks (among other things) require a lot of thinking and not just a few players saying "yeah sure lets do this"

edit: also, if you do want to suggest an idea, post it on the forums or message me or dog and it will be considered, but we can't guarantee that we will actually like it. thnx
Posted Dec 22, 17 · Last edited Dec 22, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
NoticeNotices